Don’t simulate your design, design your simulation! – Orlando Sardaro, Design8, at 3D Printing Design & Engineering Conference on April 16, during the 3D Printing Event at Brightlands Chemelot Campus in The Netherlands.
We are used to start our design process on paper using a pencil and finish it using CAD. And that is fine. I don’t believe there is any CAD system today that is as flexible as a pencil.
But what if CAD software was using that pencil? Have the system scribble the best possible solution for you to take away while focusing your design skills on a product that is breathtakingly good looking and easy to produce.
Today you can do that. With the solidThinking suite of products that guide you to achieve the best possible design in any given situation.
About Orlando Sardaro
Orlando studied Industrial Design at the Delft University of Technology and today is leading a software firm supporting designers with an offering of design software titles that are easy to use, give freedom of form and are affordable.
Design8 bv in the Netherlands is distributor for Design and Visualization Software with over 15 years of experience in 3D CAD on Mac and PC. @ Design8, we support our end users and dealers with the end user in mind. Because our dealers have end users, and these users have end users.
About 3D Printing Event
On April 16 and April 17, 2019, Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, The Netherlands, will host a two-day 3D Printing Event focused on the entire 3D Printing manufacturing value chain from design to end product.The event will include five dedicated conferences and an exhibition.
- April 16 – 3D Printing Materials Conference – topics: polymers (new materials), metals and multi materials used in 3D Printing
- April 16 – 3D Design & Engineering Conference – topics: 3D design & 3D engineering tools / Visualisation tools, Reverse engineering, Value Engineering / Virtual Engineering, Topology Optimization, Blockchain & more
- April 17 – 3D Printing Post-Processing Conference – topics: All actions that are performed after parts are removed from a 3D printer – issues, solutions & future trends.
- April 17 – AM Integrated Factory Conference – topics: Hybrid manufacturing, Implementation of AM systems as part of an end-to-end production workflow, Implementation of AM systems in the ‘traditional’ production processes
- April 17 – 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference – topics: 4D Printing from idea to full functionality, Smart materials, Applications & opportunities for designing and engineering
- April 16-17 – Exhibition – Companies active in 3D Printing related fields will be present to showcase the latest developments.
For more information about the event and registration, we invite you to visit https://www.3dprintingevent.com/