Why should you attend the 3D Printing Design & Engineering Conference?
The 3DDE Conference will carter to a high profile audience consisting of a wide range of industry professionals, industry stakeholders, end-users, governmental bodies, universities and more.
Key reasons to visit the conference:
- Meet a great amount of suppliers, clients and more in 1 day
- Get up-to-date on the latest industry developments and innovations
- Enhance your market intelligence by getting new insights
- Develop your technical knowledge
- Expand your network. Talk to future new clients, and start new partnerships with other professionals or innovative startups
- Learn how other professionals create new solutions, ideas and creative ways to support their business model
- Exposure. Spread information about your business, while sharing knowledge
- Find out what your competitors are up to and learn ways to better support your own business
- New clients. Find companies that need your company’s products and services
Who should attend?
Any person who is involved in developing products using 3D printing, from designer to engineer, from researcher to 3D printer manufacturer and from material manufacturer to software developer.
Registration includes full day attendance with lunch/drinks, and a networking reception. You can find the terms and conditions here.