Do you have an interesting and enthusiastic presentation about 3D printing, design, engineering or a topic that is related? Share your knowledge with a wide, though targeted group of interested professionals at the 3DDE Conference.
- The 3D printing value chain
- Visualisation tools, and 3D design & 3D engineering tools
- The integrated workflow
- 3DDE education and studies
- Virtual Engineering
- Topology Optimization
- Creative thinking in the design process
- IP, liability, legal and technical issues
- Reverse engineering of 3D products
- Postprocessing, essential for 3D printed products
Share your knowledge with a wide, though targeted group of interested professionals at the 3D Printing Design & Engineering Conference.
Please take into account the following issues for your presentation:
- The content should make a bridge between technology/research and deployment including the potential business case;
- The maturity of the concept;
- Which problem(s) do you solve?;
- Technological advancements with respect to the developments of the current market;
- Cooperations in terms of technology, business, deployment;
- The market and application potential.
- NO Sales pitch
Contact us if you would like to give a presentation by using this form, or by contacting Esther Wendrich: mail to e.wendrich [you know] jakajima.eu, or call +31 (0)620008576.